Villa del Palmar Resort Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Documentation and Qualifications
- Both qualified participants must present their USA or Canadian passports and be fluent in English or Spanish. Upon arrival to the resort you will need to present the passports along with the stamped immigration papers confirming your arrival date.
- A major credit card in the name of the qualifying person(s). NO DEBIT CARD, CHECK CARDS OR CORPORATE CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED - NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Cohabitating couples must both be legally single. Must present government issued matching photo identification with matching addresses and both must be between the ages of 30 – 70 years old.
- Married couples must present government issued matching photo identification with matching addresses; one spouse must be between the ages of 30 – 70 years old. Newlyweds must bring a copy of their original marriage license or certificate, if they do not have matching identification within a 3 month period of their marriage.
- Quebec residents, or Quebec born Canadian citizens do not qualify for this promotion.
- Single women must be legally single and between the ages of 30-70 years old and must also present a government issued photo identification. Single men do not qualify for this promotion.
- Friends or family members of employees of the Villa Group or any of their affiliates do not qualify for this promotion.
- Participants must be gainfully employed with a combined minimum annual income of $50,000 USD; if retired must meet the income requirements.
- Only one package purchase for one room only is allowed for this promotion. If friends and/or family traveling together exceed the amount of allowed packages sold, the benefits of the promotion will be only for the first package sold. A second room for family and or friends staying at the resort during the same time period will be charged a higher rate before or after check-in or check-out.
- This package can not be used to stay at the resort during the same or similar dates as any family or friends, whether the friends or family are on a promotional package or on a regular reservation. The exception is only for promotional package purchasers who are staying at the resort during similar dates as family or friends who are Villa Group owners.
- First night in Mexico must be at a Villa Group affiliated hotel.
- Attendance to a 90 minute vacation ownership sales presentation is mandatory and will be scheduled upon your arrival. The 90 minutes will begin after your breakfast orientation. You are not eligible if you have previously toured any Villa Group vacation club property within the last 6 months. All travelers must attend and complete the presentation together. There is no obligation to purchase; however, not completing the 90 minute presentation or giving purposeful misleading information and/or omitting relevant information regarding the package qualifications will negate this promotion. If you have received this package as a gift from another promotion you may be disqualified.
- Any client that owns property in Cancun, Puerto Vallarta or Cabo san Lucas is not eligible for this promotion.
- It is not permitted to visit or attend another Vacation Club and/or Timeshare property or presentation while using this promotion.
- Children 12 years and under are considered children. If a child is 13 or over at the time of travel, they will be charged the adult rate.
- Villa Group is not responsible and cannot refund any monetary quantity left as a deposit with airport representatives; for tours and activities, or any reason outside with the hereby stated. All currency regarding this package is managed by credit card, . Our staff does not ask for cash deposits of any kind.
- Presentations are normally scheduled for the first morning after your arrival to the destination. Your concierge will have your invitation with time and date ready for you upon arrival. You are required to keep the day of the presentation free of all other obligations; therefore, we suggest booking any tours and activities with our tour desk after check in.
- This vacation package is not refundable. However, you can reschedule your vacation within a 12 month period from the date of purchase.
If the couple fails to attend the 90 minute sales presentation or is deemed not qualified by the resort, the full rack rate of the resort will be due at checkout in addition to any amount already paid in advanced.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants in the promotion who do not meet the qualifications set forth in the above Details of Participation, including those who fail to attend the sales presentation, will have charged to their credit the current full rack rate of the resort at checkout. Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check into their reserved accommodations on the first reserved date or who fail to reschedule their reservations AT LEAST TWO (2) WEEKS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN DATE will forfeit the package purchase price. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are agreeing to this policy.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION TO THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR ANY OTHER INCENTIVES OFFERED THROUGH OUR PROMOTION AND SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION FORM. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK)